BeatBuddy Play complete song

I am new to the BeatBuddy and have also purchased the Complete collection. It’s filled with great songs and drum sets. My question is if there is a way for a whole song to play on the pedal without clicking each separate part? I have other pedals along with these and it would be easier to click once and have the entire song play. Thanks for any help you could provide.

Sorry, it’s not presently possible with the default or premium content.

You can try the user-created drums one-press content to see what you think. It may not be your cup of caffeine though.

record the BB on the Aeros to play the complete song.

Yikes. For the price, this seems like a big miss.

Nicholas

The BeatBuddy’s power really shines in its song format. The ability to have a beat play, add fills when you want them and have realistic fill transitions to different parts can give you a real drummer feel behind your music. To have the BeatBuddy play through an entire song from beginning to end makes it no more than a backing track player and that can be done with a myriad of other devices.
There are songs that have been put together in a One Press format which will play through an entire song if that’s what you want.
In my opinion, the wins come when you simplify songs to their basic elements rather than try to recreate the drum part exactly like the original—for that, use a backing track.
Obviously, this is just my opinion.