Beatbuddy routing to Pro Tools 12

Hi, I’m looking for some help here. This may seem like a dumb question but I’m fairly new to a lot of these things. I’m looking to route the beatbuddy to Pro tools 12 (MacBook) via a Focusrite Scarlet 18i20 interface, using the Beatbuddy as a slave. Here’s what I’m looking to understand in detail.

1. How to route the BB in PT12 so that I can both record live audio beats and/or MIDI files that can be edited later. I have the BB MIDI in running to the Focusrite MIDI out.
  2. How do I add audio files (BB’s drum beats) to the MIDI files(BB’s MIDI files) while tracking in PT12?
  3. I can seem to locate the BB anywhere in PT12 in order to MIDI sync the tempo. Is there any specific way to do this?
  4. Lastly, is there a way to copy and paste in the BB drum editor? Rather that having to plug in each individual note, can I copy/paste to go from 16bars rather than 4 or vice versa.

I apologize for the amount of questions but I’m having a tremendous amount of difficulty with using the BB in Pro Tools and the manuals don’t seem to help. I really need a “Beatbuddy to DAW for dummies”…lol. Thanks in advance for any help.