Behringer fs112t footswitch only one switch works. Solved

Just wanted to post this info for anyone having trouble with footswitch … I bought a new old stock behringer fs112t footswitch on ebay for 15 bucks including shipping… It’s a 2 button momentary type footswitch . When I plugged it into the beatbuddy pro and try ed to run the footswitch detection . . IT only worked on one of the two switches… so I tested the footswitch with a multimeter and confirm it was working properly… Then I took the back cover off the beatbuddy and tested the connections inside and realized the trs plug from the behringer fs112 does not go in far enough… there are 3 separate connection inside the beatbuddy . … tip… ring…and sleeve. … what I found was the plug does not insert far enough … and the center ring connector of the beatbuddy lands on the insulator in between the ring and sleeve part of the plug… bad connection . .so I used a razor knife to carve off about 1/16 to 1/8 inch of rubber off the trs plug from the footswitch . This allowed the plug to go that much farther into the beatbuddy and now it works fine… if anyone is having this same problem . . That’s the fix… hope this helps. The behringer fs112 is a great heavy-duty switch and works great with the beatbuddy once this problem is corrected… and it cost about a third of the official bb pedal…