Somehow borked my SD card trying to manage it using Git.
Crash log.pdf (26.0 KB)
Can’t post a screenshot, a javascript stack trace (thinks it’s a link) … not sure how I can even report an issue through this forum interface.
Somehow borked my SD card trying to manage it using Git.
Crash log.pdf (26.0 KB)
Can’t post a screenshot, a javascript stack trace (thinks it’s a link) … not sure how I can even report an issue through this forum interface.
Please use the BBMO to manage the content on your BeatBuddy (BB) SD card.
I’m going to edit your post by cutting and pasting your crash log into a pdf.
Reformat your SD card as MS-DOS FAT32 and sync your project from computer to the card using the BBMO.
If you need more help, contact Support, support@singularsound.com
I use BBMO, but I use git to backup my songs, playlists, etc.
Can you tell me what specific file might be the problem. Hard to troubleshoot on black screen of death.
Are you referring to your BeatBuddy (BB) pedal? If so, you need to follow the recovery procedures for your type of pedal (BB1 or BB2) Search results for 'bricked pedal' - Singular Sound Forum
No, I’m referring to the BBMO barfing on this javascript error without any indication of which of the 3000 files in my BeatBuddy SD card file tree is the problem. But I suspect it’s a very small subset of them. I think it has to do with new ^M chars getting added throughout the BeatBuddy SD card file system.
Hi Ethan,
In general, I would recommend saving the files from your SD card to your computer first, for example in your Documents folder, and managing/backing them up with Git from there. This helps keep the SD card untouched.
As for the issue, please send us an email at support@singularsound.com, and I’ll be happy to help you restore the content on your SD card.