Can someone please tell me if there is a drum kit that has simple brushes, rather than snare, say for slow waltz or shuffle.

I know what you mean, but I did not find one yet. Maybe in some other drumset, most rithms have snare programmed, and even with brushes youu will get a snare sound. You want the swirly sound like spatcheling on the snare correct? I did not find that yet.

Thanks for your reply.

I thought it was just me. It seems like a simple request.