Cajon Beat download

Just downloaded the new Cafe Gig Cajon Essentials, but when I import the pbf-folder into the song section I get this error:

I have both Ben Cajon and World percussion drum kits installed. Can anybody please help me?[ATTACH=full]1353[/ATTACH]
Thanks in advance, Bjarne - Denmark

The advert for the Cajon Essentials says that they are the same beats as Gigs Basics. Does it mean that if we can just can get the new World Percussion Set and play it with the beats from Gigs Basic? No need to get the Cajon beats?

Really where does it say that, can you post the link or screenshot?

Sorry, I missed the BB Manager update :frowning:
After updating to 1.5.0.1 the import of the new folder worked flawlessly.
Thanks.
Bjarne

Exact words from Beatbuddy Library:

[SIZE=5]CAFE GIG- CAJON ESSENTIALS BEATS[/SIZE]
$5.00
All beats as found in our best-selling package Gig Basics, but played only on cajon! Simple sound, simple grooves get the job done on smaller, cafe-style gigs.

The same beats doesn’t mean that they are the same midi files or bb songs. They have been converted to play back on cajon only and play well. Gig Basics played back on the cajon set will not sound the same as the Cajon Essentials played on the cajon at! Otherwise there would be no point in releasing this package.

Thanks for the clarification.

The next question then would be - what does the ‘same beats’ mean?

You must be aware that there have been feedback on this forum about the insufficient information given on the packages in the Library. It would good if a listing of the songs or midi files are given, so buyers will know what they are getting in each package.

Np.
It means that same beats were used, but adjusted for a particular kit. In particular, a cajón doesn’t have a hi-hat or a ride cymbal and neither does it have toms. So, what will happen if those notes are played? All beats and fills have to be adjusted to suit playback on cajon in a way a cajonista would play them.

I wasn’t aware of folks asking for more info about packages. I will add descriptions to some, such as what i did for Flamenco. Lots of packages can not be described with names as most beats don’t have names. All packages do, however, have audio demos of all beats included (and some of the fills ).
Cheers!

Thanks for the clarification on the ‘same beats’.
I can see some descriptions in the Flamenco advert, and that’s good. True that some beats in the other packages may not have names, but a listing of songs in each of the beat packages would be useful. You can also mention the number of parts and fills there are in each song. Then more may be inclined to buy, knowing what they are getting. It’s hard to figure that out from the audio demo.

Thanks for the clarification the ‘same beats’.
I can see some descriptions in the Flamenco advert, and that’s good. True that some beats in the other packages may not have names, but a listing of songs in each of the beat packages would be useful. You can also mention the number of parts and fills there are in each song. Then more will be inclined to buy, knowing what they are getting. It’s hard to figure that out from the audio demo.

Sure. I will look into updating wherever appropriate in the next few days. I will note how many parts, fills etc are in each package.
None of the packages so far were made after any particular songs, but for future packages that will contain drum beats for actual songs, I will certainly write the lists of exact songs used.
Thanks, mate!

That would be great for your customers!