Can I please hear your music?

First a merry Christmas to you all! I’ve been following this forum for a few years now and it occurred to me that although there is always much discussion about technical issues surrounding Beat Buddy ( quite right and thank you all for contributing from an eager reader!), we don’t often hear the end results. So, if you do record, it would also be great to hear some of your music on this forum. So maybe in 2023, you might send some stuff so we can all enjoy listening to other fellow musicians and Beat Buddy users. I don’t mind putting my money where my mouth is so if you have the time, have a listen to my sample tunes at catch24france.com - and honestly, I’m not plugging the band. But you will hear my band’s recordings mainly using Beat Buddy. ( pre-drummer days - but we always use the BB at smaller indoor gigs). Many of the tunes we have written ourselves during covid isolation and recorded at various gigs post lockdown. So personally I would like to hear what you guys are also doing. So please load some samples of your BB music on this forum and let’s all appreciate each other’s efforts! Cheers, Chris

Well, you could have a look at The Where’s Waldo Trio’s Youtube playlist to get started: Waldo invites you along for a Beer in Mexico -- Kenny Chesney style! - YouTube

Have you checked out the User Generated Content Videos category?

1 Like

Oooh! Good call!

Many thanks. I hadn’t realised there was a section on user generated videos. Maybe it’s just me but I have to say it’s not always easy to find your way around the forum. Now I know. Good stuff!

2 Likes