Can you control the BeatBuddy using an android on the BBMO

Is it here?.. down at the bottom of this post when you tell us that this will not work on Android no matter what browser I use? Because Chrome… fail Edge… fail. And even Opera… fail, turned off ever ad blocker and bit of online protection that I have… and fail. Help?

The BeatBuddy Manager Online works on desktop computers (Windows, macOS and Linux?). Since it doesn’t work with iPad browsers, I’m assuming that it won’t work on Android devices.

It works on my Macs with Chrome and Arc but I use Arc.

Thanks, Persist. Well tiny turd pellets…

Ahem, excuse me powers that exist in the SS universe, creative and otherwise…

Please consider how great it would be to be able to completely control your BeatBuddy with your phone. Like on the fly, like at a gig. That is all.

Oh wait, that and I think you ought to formally employ me. I give you great ideas.

1 Like

This is what you’re looking for

https://bbff.rocks/app

“BBFF Editor is now BeatBuddy Manager Online”

Copied from your link @Alex_KW :wink:

Just to make sure we are not missing out, this site also has a mobile app to control the beatbuddy.

Yes, but the level of detail that @b0n3 wants to control is beyond what the BBFF app can do. Basically he wants to have BBMO level of control for the midi files etc :wink:

I know. For me it just feels like a really dumb problem to have. I mean, I was a computer technician professionally for nearly 20 years, and now I don’t even own one.

This is not nearly an unsolvable dilemma. My tablet has supported, robust versions of modern, up to date browsers. It can access SD cards… You have coders. This is a time issue. Rock and roll it ain’t no riddle, man.

Not embracing the clear, current trends in technology limits your product, thereby diminishing your customer’s experience.

AND… I am so helpful I will now describe how this diminished customer experience actually plays out for me personally. It goes a little something like this…

WAH WAH CRYBABY NOISES WAH
I WANT ALL OF THE THINGS THAT I WANT RIGHT NOW THIS VERY INSTANT.
MORE WAHS EVEN LOUDER IF POSSIBLE
I WANT IT PERFECT. I WANT IT WITH ALL THE FEATURES THAT I WANT IT TO HAVE AND I WANT IT ALL FOR FREE!
WWWAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
MAKING ME DRIVE 2 MILES EVERY MONTH OR SO TO USE MY SISTER’S COMPUTER… well it’s a little inconvenient for me and I just don’t want to accept that level of involvement in my own passions so…

FIX THIS NOW!!!

Thank you for your consideration.

I’m sure the problem is not unsolvable, but it might truly be a dilemma :thinking::sweat_smile:

I mean that within solvable problems there will be infinite amount of problems that will never be solved :no_mouth: That is a dilemma if I know one :smile:

But I do agree that it would be convenient to be able to use BBMO on a tablet :relieved:

The question that needs to be asked is: How deep in the architecture of BBMO are the roots of this problem? Would it be a simple fix or more towards a full rewrite? :thinking::face_with_peeking_eye: @BeatBuddy_Support?

Knowing the history of BBM I don’t think any full rewrite is to be expected :sweat_smile: