Cannot add new drum set

I just bought the Jazz Brushes drum set and the Jazz Brushes Beats. The song folder import into my project worked fine but the drum kit import did not.
But here is the thing. My project resides in a different directory than the BB Workplace (I kinda winged the initial installation but never had any problems so far adding Librairy Beats, organizing set lists, etc. I can see that the Jazz Brushes drum kit was added to the drum_sets folder in the BB Workplace that is in the Document Folder. Is there a way to correct this without starting from scratch ?
Thanks

did you check the box in front of the drumset?
afbeelding

The easiest way to clean this up is to

• quit your BeatBuddy Manager (BBM); remove SD card from your computer slot reader
  • move (not copy) your project folder that’s outside of your bbworkspace folder to Documents/bbworkspace/user_lib/projects
  • launch the BBM and when it prompts you for a location to your project, navigate to the Documents/bbworkspace/user_lib/projects

Once you’re happy with the results, click your Drum Sets tab and search to see if the Jazz Brushes drum set appears in the list and that the checkbox is checked. If it’s not there, or it is present but the checkbox is not visible and it still does not display for your Jazz Brushes Beats,

• select the Jazz Brushes Beats drum set (make sure that it’s highlighted)
  • use the BBM/Drumsets/Delete Drumset to remove it; accept the prompt to remove from project
  • Save Project
  • quit BBM
  • launch BBM
  • delete copy of Jazz Beats Drum file that you downloaded from your Singular Sound account
  • download and unzip Jazz Beats from your account
  • import and activate the drum set; Save Project
  • quit and re-launch the BBM
  • check your Jazz Brushes Beats for the presence of the Jazz Brushes under the Default Drum Set

Thanks Persist. Will let you know how that goes.

Well I figured starting from scratch would be the best option to tidy things up. I exported my Setlists so that I could import the songs easily and it went very fast. Did not take me 15 minutes and now the BB Workplace and everything is in the Documents folder. Thanks guys for your input.

1 Like

By the way, the Jazz Brushes packages is great for standards.