Cannot overwrite default project

Okay i found out where my problem for BBMGR 1.5 is located.
I changed my workspace to a local drive. Before it was a NAS Drive. Now it works as it should but i dont know exactly why?

Werner

The test you performed is not entirely correct. Even if you reinstall the BBManager, the project path is saved in the registry, and gets automatically launched, hence again your 10 min problem.

Your system is good, you should better just reinstall Windows. You might have a lot of unnecessary software hindering your computer.
What about the hard drive free space?

Well, NAS is a network access storage. It is like SD card but a lot bigger. Data access time is FAR worse. Hard drive is fast, NAS is slow.

Hi again,
i took my data from the attached NAS drive to a local harddrive and now it works as it should.

Why?

yes i know but bbmgr 1.4 doesent have this problem with NAS!

Werner

This is a generic problem with NAS (or it may not even be perceived as such).
Try archivate something on your NAS - how fast is that? Compare that to archiving that same thing when it resides on your hard drive. I am sure the results will be consistent with what you see with BBManager.

@897 Actually, I wanted to say a big “thank you” for your help and persistence in finding different BBManager bugs!