I’m having a problem getting Quantiloop to start/stop when I pause/start the BeatBuddy. It was working perfectly but now Quantiloop won’t start.
Everything else is working fine. I can set the tempo for Quantiloop; I can start and stop tracks with my AirTurn Stomp switch; I can change the Quantiloop bank and tracks all configured via OnSong. No issues. FYI, I set the tempo on the BB within OnSong which in turn sets the tempo in Quantiloop. This is working fine.
Also, I have an app called Midiflow running on the Quatiloop iPad with a config to capture midi command coming from the iRig Pro Duo going to Quantiloop. When tracking I see the midi clock signal coming from the BB. When I hit start I see a steam of midi commands generated by the BB sent to Channel 2 that continues while the BB is playing. The stream stops when I pause or stop the BB. Is this stream normal? They look like notes and program changes and they toggle on/off really fast.
OnSong>iConnect Mio cable>BB Midi-in>BB Midi-out>iRig Pro Duo Midi-in>iRig Duo mini-din out>Quantiloop
- BeatBuddy Firmware 3.2.0
- Quantiloop 2.93 (402)
- BeatBuddy MIDI Channel = 1
- BeatBuddy MIDI-out Channel = 2
- Quantiloop MIDI Channel = 2
- Quantiloop Rhythm Settings
- Start on Play
- Most songs are set to metronome
- A few songs are set to BeatBuddy
- When this is set BeatBuddy appears Offline.
- Quantiloop is the end of the MIDI chain and is not configured to control the BeatBuddy.
- Main Pedal - Mute Pause - Disabled
- Main Pedal - MIDI Out Sync - Always on
- Main Pedal - MIDI - MIDI Out Start - Enabled (Main Beat)
- Main Pedal - MIDI - MIDI Out Stop - Pause and End