Cant download from the resources section

Hard to say when the songs are going to be restored as they continue to work on this
http://forum.mybeatbuddy.com/index.php?resources/update-dec-12-songs-screen-shots-posted-on-or-before-nov-23-are-not-available.2440/

This seems to be dragging out a lot. Any updates from the admins/developers?

Singular Soundsā€™ continuing silence is probably the writing on the wallā€”thatā€™s why I started re-upping my songs last night. If you have any requests for my songs, let me know via PM and Iā€™ll re-up.

Thanks, PM sent.

Is this the same problem? In the beats section on this forum there does not appear to be any links to contributed content and when I go to the old forum I canā€™t download any content because it insists I log in first and I canā€™t because I donā€™t have an account on the old forum and canā€™t sign up.
I got my BB a couple of days ago and am desperate to download a few of my favourites to give it a proper try out.
EditL I followed the link above to Phils resources and discovered the resources section. I was clicking on what I thought were download files within peoples posts. Thanks for the link.