Can't figure how to upload song packages

I have purchased an Eagles, Neil Young, and Pink Floyd song package but can’t figure out how to get them on my beat buddy. Can someone assist or send me the correct tutorial to watch?

If you have not done so yet, download and install the BeatBuddy Manager (BBM).

Use it to manage your songs, folders, drum sets and projects.

Unzip the files to your desktop.

BBM File - Import - Folder (navigate to the unzipped files on your desktop) press Open.

Once the folders have been loaded, you can test them to hear how they sound and if everything is okay, use the BBM to

File - Export - Project to SD card.

Not working. When I go to my account and download my purchased files, I grab them from my download folder in safari on my Mac. btw, and copy the folder to my desktop. Then in BBM I go to import and navigate to that folder, it does nothing. Open is still grayed out.

You need to import the file within the folder on your desktop that has an extension of .pbf

There should be a file with the instructions on how to get your purchased premium library content into the BBM.

Also, here’s a helpful reference link

Tutorials tutorials

OK thanks, I created a new project with my 3 groups songs but now it won’t let me export project to SD card. Says a project already exists and do I want to overwrite. When I say yes it errors saying can’t over write file.

Make sure your SD card is not locked. Check the slide on the side of the card.

getting closer. I was able to export my new project over to the SD card but it copied over the normal project with all the factory sounds it came with. So now I see all my songs on the BB display but I get no sounds coming out of it whatsoever. Sorry for all the questions. just a newbie here. :slight_smile:

If it plays and sounds in the BeatBuddy Manager (BBM) but not on your pedal, check on your pedal settings that Default Drum Set is Enabled.