Can't start on 1

I’m trying to do a song from scratch - Something by the Beatles. I CANNOT do an intro. 2 beat rest then 2 groups of triplets followed by 2 other measures before the verse. I’ve been doing beats on Guitar Pro for many years and also use Anvil. I tried Anvil, Guitar Pro and Beatbuilder and the intro plays fine in all of these programs. When I set the midi file as an intro in the Beat Buddy Manager it starts playing on 2 thereby negating the whole file since the verse starts while the intro is still playing. I thought I could fool it by adding a one beat measure at the beginning or at the end but nothing seems to work. Anyone else have that problem. Thanks. Frank.

Can you upload the MIDI files you are trying to place on your blank template? Maybe there is an issue with the files themselves? Do you have issues with other songs you are trying to create?

Also, are you using the latest version (1.5.01) of the BeatBuddy Manager?

Yes using 1.5.01. No problem with other songs till now.

There is a glitch in the BB Manager. Don’t know if it can be fixed but there is a way around it. Try creating the intro in the second measure, not the first. Leave the first measure blank. It will probably work this way. There is something in the manager not letting you use the first measure. I have had it lock up the entire project before and had to back out and reboot the BB Manager. Make sure you save before you start anything new.
Sincerely, Fingerstylepicker.

Didn’t work. Completely ignored the first measure and just started on 2.

Try using some not existing MIDI note (like 0) instead of a rest. It should work.

That’s what I was trying to say is put all your intro stuff in measure two. When it ignores measure one, it will not count it as dead space. It will pass it as if it weren’t even there. Start everything on the 2nd measure instead.
Sincerely, Fingerstylepicker.