Christmas tunes set to default BeatBuddy beats

I thought I would share default BeatBuddy beats that I use for Christmas songs. I dont make beats like some of the talented people on here but I have an ear for a good beat. Enjoy!

• Holly Jolly Christmas: Country Song 7- Shuffle Brushes 135 BPM
  • Wonderful Christmastime: Hand Percussion- Shuffle Funk 92 BPM
  • Feliz Navidad: Hand Percussion- Straight 8 (drumset set to Brushes) 140 BPM
  • Run Run Rudolph: Country 5- Brushes Train 145 BPM
  • Jingle Bell Rock: Country 1 Shuffle 130 BPM
  • Merry Christmas Baby: Country 5- Brushes Train 100 BPM

Hope you hear the songs in these beats and they give you a little more free range with the key you sing it in.

3 Likes

If you like classic or some new country i have over 400 beats that i used. I painstakingly sat down for nearly a week and tried to put the best beats i could get to these older style songs. If interested i’m willing to share.

1 Like

Share away! This is the place to share it for sure.

I have tried to share but they for some reason didnt post it.

Can you share it please, thanks!

If you have your songs in your BeatBuddy Manager (BBM) folders, your can use the BBM to Export > Folder, zip the content and then upload the file (or files, since you have 400 songs)—which will have a pbf extension to this thread. As long as it is one of the recognized types of files and the attachment size does not exceed 2Mb, you should be successful.

Screen Shot 2019-12-24 at 7.39.31 PM
If the file exceeds 2Mb, you can post the file to Google Drive or Dropbox and then share the links here.

Drum Beats.zip.zip (42.1 KB)
Some of these may need a bit of tweaking. Depends on what you hear compared to what i hear.
Hope you find something in there to suit you.

Merry Christmas and happy holidays

1 Like

Here are a couple christmas songs with lyrics and beats. Enjoy
Christmas Lyrics.zip (665.5 KB)

1 Like