Classic heavy metal beat? \m/

Has anyone found a classic double-bass metal beat in the Beat Buddy’s song-list? All the metal beats seam to be break-downish rather than a steady machine gun double bass beat with some snare and high-hat driven groove. Something to just straight up bang your head along to, or use as a background beat while you slay a dragon with your axe.

If not, I’m thinking this would be a good inclusion for an update. Anyone agree?

To my personal taste, Metal 8 is awesome. I use it in my video below.
As far as you use only the first fill in a song part, BeatBuddy is golden.

Has anyone found a classic double-bass metal beat in the Beat Buddy’s song-list? All the metal beats seam to be break-downish rather than a steady machine gun double bass beat with some snare and high-hat driven groove. Something to just straight up bang your head along to, or use as a background beat while you slay a dragon with your axe.

If not, I’m thinking this would be a good inclusion for an update. Anyone agree?

I agree. Although there’s good stuff to be done with what we have, that ball crushing, machine gun double bass, punch in the face feeling would be awesome.

I to was hoping for something along these lines. Was a bit disappointed to not find it. Alas the software will light the way.