Click on / off button on Loop Studio screen

Hey guys,

First, big thanks for all your work continuing to develop this pedal! It keeps getting better!

I have a small and hopefully easy request which is that you put a metronome on / off button on the loop studio screen.

Currently if I want to turn it on or off I have to first save my song, then exit to the Home Screen, then click on settings and scroll down to “click after recording first track”, then hit back, then hit loop studio and then I can finally get back to work. It would make work flow much smoother to just be able to turn it on and off right from the loop studio screen.

It looks like there is room for it between the :pencil2: button and the + button. What do y’all think?

2 Likes

I would also like that facility, for sure. Good suggestion eturnian.

1 Like

really really need this function

1 Like

Wondering if SS has a response to this question.

…And MIDI to turn metronome on/off, please.

2 Likes

Hey @BrennanSingularSound I realize that maybe I should have tagged you on this post earlier. Can you read the OP and let us know if that is something you can work into a future update? It would make the workflow much better and seems to my non-coding eyes like a relatively simple request. :slight_smile:

Hey there, we are working on some redesigns and can consider this as we work on them. Unfortunately it will not be something we can easily add at this time.

I know we also are looking into improvements of the Click settings in general and this must be done before we introduce UI.

Thanks

We are looking into this! We may do it soon!