Covalent Symbiosis

I haven’t posted anything here in quite awhile, but I’m still using the BeatBuddy on a regular basis. In this instance, the BeatBuddy was being clocked by my Behringer Poly D’s midi out. The Poly D was playing a sequence (panned hard right) and also controlling the tempo of my Moog Mavis via the NiftyKEYZ midi input. The NiftyKEYZ was playing the same sequence (panned hard left). The slight difference in timing and note shaping between the two synths made it sound a bit like the parts were doubled. I guess they were, in a sense. The synths and the BeatBuddy were recorded in real time on one stereo track. The Strat part was recorded a couple of days later. The guitar was plugged into an EHX Oceans 12 dual reverb pedal, which was plugged directly into my mixer. Sorry the guitar work isn’t what it should be. I haven’t been playing guitar much and my fingers have turned to mush. :anguished:

5 Likes

Well done, Joe! Not my style of music, but it brought back memories of listening to things like Tangerine Dream back in the college days. Callus up (again), brother.

1 Like

:sunglasses:

1 Like

Hey there, really enjoyed the groove! Thanks for sharing!

1 Like