create drumsets or songs from other formats

Hi BB team.
I suspect this will be WAY down the road, but it would be really nice to be able to create a BB drum set from an existing comercial format or template.
Now, I’ll start out by saying that I don’t know too much about these formats, but, when ever I go looking for new drum samples or I find that some company or person has created a great sounding new set of samples, they’re offered in several formats for several samplers and other music sequencers ETC.
I’m sure that those formats contain all of the info BB needs to create a drum set, and probably more than it needs.
It would be GREAT if a format converter could be created, or if there could be a feature in the BBM to import other formats of drum sets and save them in the drm format.

Of course, it goes without saying that being able to import songs from other formats would be good, but I think drumsets would be the thing because there are so many other good sample libraries that would be nice to have.
I think there are probably open source or non proprietary formats as well which are commonly used. Maybe I’ll look some of that up and post here.