Creating a backup SD card

I have a question for you as you have been helpful before. I bought a new sd card for backup and tried to load the new Firmware (3.6.0), BB Mgr. (6.65) and my premium library on the card. When I place in the BB, I get No Song List. I am clueless on this technical side and obviously don’t have it correct. What would you charge me to send me a new card with the latest Firmware, Mgr. software, complete original BB library and my Premium Library with all the latest songs added? I purchased the Premium library and I believe all the newly added songs were free through the end of this year. i’m afraid I am going to miss out. I just want to play my guitar and my BB. Thanks in advance for your response.

Well there chief, BB manager does not go on the card. It gets installed on your PC.

Always look on YouTube ;)…all life is there… :slight_smile:

Installing BeatBuddy Manager

I would like to know how to create a backup SD card. My original one appears to be corrupted. I know I saw the steps somewhere but can’t find them. I wonder if Singular Sound would be willing to help a customer and point me in the right direction. (I know where the download page is on your website, I just don’t see any directions about where the files go etc.)

You can probably recover your SD card by formatting it as MS-DOS(FAT32).

Use the BeatBuddy Manager (BBM) - File - Export - Project to SD card; and follow the prompt for future synchronization.

For a new out of the wrapper SD card, no need to format, just follow the export process.

1 Like

Thanks.
I’m not computer savvy so I was confused about which files go where. I remembered reading that the downloaded files for the sd card do not go into a folder on the card but straight into the card.