Could you provide some more detail on what you mean?
If you wanted to create some beats, here’s one way of doing it using the BeatBuddy Manager (BBM):
- Create a new folder and name it
- Within that folder create a new song and name it
- Set the default tempo and select a drum set
- Go to your Brazilian or Latin genre folder and highlight a loop or other beat section and use Copy
- Return to your new folder and Paste to a loop
- Save project
- Use the same method to copy then paste other Loops, Intro, Fills, Transition and Outro to your new song.
The Default Content 2.1 Brazilian genre beats all use the Standard drum set; changing the drum set to the Latin one will not add more drum instruments. The beat had to have been created using those additional drum instruments. If you wanted something different the Premium Library sells Brazilian Percussion Beats which uses the Brazilian Percussion drum set (also premium).
Your best bet would probably be to use the Default Content 2.1 Latin genre beats which uses the Latin drum set.