Creating new drum kits

I have downloaded many sample and created my own kits successfully. The problem I’m now having is I began with the Standard drum set then added Maracas, Timbale, Cabasa, Bongos and such then saved it as “Standard (+)”. I can open it and see it but it doesn’t show in the list of drums available on my Drum Set list. (using the Mac Beta)
Next if I wanted to go back and exchange the ride cymbal in the Standard set for let’s say the ride cymbal in the Rock set I see no way to locate the .wav samples of the factory installed sounds. Does anybody know how or where to locate those .wav files? In the “downloads” section of the web site it says “coming soon”.

I would encourage you to watch my Drumset editor videos? You need to tick the Drumkit to be able to select it for songs, also the samples from other the drumkits are not accessible you can only add your own.

I understand “tick” the drum kit. I know how to choose various drum kits for the songs. My question was about finding the installed drum samples which you answered. Apparently BB team doesn’t allow you to access the factory wave samples. That was what I was looking for. I wanted to interchange some of the cymbals from Standard to Rock etc. and exchange the drum files from one to another. I have successfully built my own kits using outside samples and sampled my own drum machines etc. I’ve watched your video BY THE WAY. I wondered if I copied the Standard kit for example and it saved it in my user folder if I could later find the samples inside that user saved Standard kit to bring into a Rock kit for example?

Sorry I must have misunderstood your question. There is no way of getting to the samples at the moment. With previous version of the BB apparently it was possible but not at the moment.

http://mybeatbuddy.com/forum/index.php?threads/how-do-you-copy-or-locate-bb-default-drum-kit-sounds.1670/#post-6782

I understand “tick” the drum kit. I know how to choose various drum kits for the songs. My question was about finding the installed drum samples which you answered. Apparently BB team doesn’t allow you to access the factory wave samples. That was what I was looking for. I wanted to interchange some of the cymbals from Standard to Rock etc. and exchange the drum files from one to another. I have successfully built my own kits using outside samples and sampled my own drum machines etc. I’ve watched your video BY THE WAY. I wondered if I copied the Standard kit for example and it saved it in my user folder if I could later find the samples inside that user saved Standard kit to bring into a Rock kit for example?

Something else I just noticed. I ended up with various names of drum sets I was trying to create versions of so that I had duplicates like Standard (1), Standard (1) (1) etc. so I tried to go back and open a saved project thinking I could get back to the state I was in before creating the copies. Apparently the drums remain in the library regardless of the project. Anyway I managed to delete the duplicates I didn’t need and restored the one I was using but I haven’t seen that mentioned anywhere. Am I correct that the drum sets don’t save in a project separate from the songs? Because as I opened one project after another the same drum sets still appeared in my library until I deleted them.

back and Fifa coins open a saved project thinking I could get back to the state I was in before creating the copies. Apparently the drums remain in the library regardless of the project. Anyway I managed to delete the duplicates I didn’t need and restored the one I was using but I haven’t