Creating Spotify Playlist of users with BeatBuddy on their album!

Hey all!

We want to make a Spotify playlist showcasing all the artists that have used the BeatBuddy on their released music!

Please reply here with the link to your song/record that used the BeatBuddy. If only some songs in an album have the BB on there, please specify which they are.

Look forward to hearing from you all.

1 Like

Can I get them offline, I’ve been downloading Spotify to mp3 for quite a while, pls reply me when the playlist is out, thanks.

Here you go!
We still need more users to send us music!

Thanks for sharing!!

If the songs can be get for offline listening, then you could use the tool Spotify Music Converter Mac to define the audio formats you like to play on your device.

Here is a song about the environment using BeatBuddy for all percussion.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing this!

Hey there, if you’d like us to share a song that has the BB on it, I’m going to need the Spotify link to that song, please! Thank you,

1 Like

Cool thanks! All the songs are using the BB or just some? Let me know!

Every song except ABIDE

1 Like

Awsome, thanks, I added them :slight_smile:

Hey is this you music? If so, could you tell me which tracks have the BB on them? Thanks!

They are our (Hedgehog Reality) songs and they all have BB as the base for the tracks. Some have edited drum beats with synth sounds, etc. We have other ‘albums’ on most leading streaming platforms. All (apart from a remix - 80’s style) use the BeatBuddy. And, if anyone asks, I use BB Manager. We’re doing a 45-minute live FB feed tomorrow night at 8pm (GMT), if you’re interested from the Hedgehog Reality page.

1 Like

Very cool, I added your music to our playlist! Thank you for sharing it with us :slight_smile:

You’re welcome. It’s a mixed bag. Thanks for adding to the play list.

Hi, please check the link of my music, Beatbuddy is the best drummer!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfAUp2dNu1M

Hi, do you have links to songs that you have on spotify that use the BB?