Default Song from SongMatcher How Do You Load Them?

Maybe I am confused but where are all of the songs listed online in SongMatcher? I can’t find them on my BeatBuddy. I have added a few 3rd party songs but can’t find this content. Am I doing something wrong? When you click on a song in SongMatcher it just downloads the large content file. My SD card has this but not the songs.

Hopefully this isn’t a dumb question. I am tech savvy, have glanced through the documentation, and can’t figure this out. I saw an old demo where the BB had lots of songs on it.

Thanks

The Song Matching Tool represents Beats and Main Drum Loops along with their tempos that can be used to come close to sounding like the drum beat of a song.

For example for American Pie, it suggests using the Blues 1 Beat along with a tempo.

A word of advice: many users want to keep the default content the way it came from Singular Sound. To do that, use the BeatBuddy Manager (BBM) to

• Create a new folder and rename it
  • Go to the Blues genre folder, select and export the Blues 1 Beat to your desktop
  • Select your new folder and import Blues 1
  • You can then rename Blues 1 to American Pie and change the tempo to the suggested setting.

Thank you for the clarification. The page doesn’t really imply that. Some simple verbiage at the top would be helpful.

For Example:
Here is our large library of songs you can play with the default beats. These are suggestions for beats per minute only. If you would like more accurate replications of songs take a look at our premium library or user uploaded content in the forums.

Thanks for the quick reply,
Chris

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion. I’ll pass it along to the Song Matching Tool curator.