Delete All tracks hard freeze

I’m not sure how I did it, but it happened twice in my first two days with the Aeros.
After making a mistake recording a loop, stopping it, then holding down Play/Stop All to clear everything, I hit something else by accident (I suppose) and it hung on the screen asking if I want to Delete All Tracks. Had to restart the unit to clear it

If the message that pops up that confirms that you indeed want to delete all tracks (of the current song selected) is stuck there without going away despite you trying to select an option, that sounds like a glitch. Please email me with the serial number and link to this forum thread so I can send you instructions on how to reset your unit: support@singularsound.com

I definitely then have the same glitch. I have had the looper for some weeks. I have not even used it that much and still this has happened to me at least three times already. I think in every case I have already successfully deleted all tracks few times and the on the next clear it just freezes (the confirmation popup won’t respond).

Funny thing is that the looper is actually not stuck internally since when I restart the song with BB (BB as master), Aeros starts doing stuff and even the buttons work to some extend but the display keeps showing the delete all tracks confirmation popup…

Should I also send my serial to support?

Version: 2.13.2

Some times I had the same bug.

Also just ran into this bug 3 times in first day.

Just a note that migth help to figure this out. At least for me it has many times happened when I have deleted the tracks while being a bit off balanced, meaning that I might have semi pressed the buttons (“delete all” or “confirm”) at first and then quickly pressed it again. So there might be something about getting triggers very fast.

Greetings,
I have also experienced this issue. Maybe this is something that can be addressed in an update, I know its been a couple of weeks since the last available update.
I love the machine and how its syncs w the Beat Buddy. This doesn’t happen often but at least once every couple of days, depending on my usage. I don’t wanna say I am happy to hear that I am not the only one with this issue but I am hoping that it can be fixed in a software update seeing as I’m not the only one experiencing this problem.

Same issues here as well

Hi folks,
I have the same. Talked to support. They confirmed this can happen when inadvertently pressing another button while long pressing “Play/Stop” to delete tracks. The glitch has been identified and will be fixed in a future release. In the meantime I’m educating my left foot for more accuracy.
Laurent

1 Like

Mine is hard freezing on the “Delete all Tracks” confirmation page every second or third time I use that feature after powering on. That is to say it always works once but usually never again until I switch off the unit. I have repeated the issue dozens of times to know with 100% certainty that I am not inadvertantly pressing any other button when it freezes.

@riko actually what happened with mine was that I was touching the screen at the same time. Now that I pay more attention, I no longer have freezes.
Laurent

I do not believe this to be an issue in 3.0.0 or later so I will mark as fixed