Deleted files in BB manager so it won't work

Hey guys,
i’m pretty new in the BB World. The other day i connected my mac with the BB and it’s SD Card and i deleted some files of the manager.

" Invalid project file location:
/Volumes/NO NAME/BeatBuddy Default Content 2.0 - Project.bbp is not in a proper location.
Missing required files and/or folders"

Reinstalling the manager does not help. Please. Would you tell me what to do? Appreciate it.

Thank you
Stefan (Berlin, Germany)

Hi Stefan, download the default backup software and install it. (at the bottom of the page)

2 Likes

Here are some instructions with more detail.

Since you had Default Content 2.0 installed, you might want to make sure you have the latest version of the BeatBuddy Manager (BBM) installed. To do so, delete the BBM from your computer as well as the bbworkspace folder.

• Check that you have the latest version of the BeatBuddy Manager (BBM) installed on your computer and if not, download and install it;
  • You have to have a bbworkspace (BBW) folder in your computer. If you don’t have one yet, go here to download and then unzip. Download default BBWorkspace 2.1 backup folder
  • Move the folder and its contents to your user/documents folder on your Mac;
  • Assuming the project on your SD card is current with the content you need, insert your SD card in your laptop’s SD slot reader;
  • BBM File - Open Project (and navigate to your SD card and select open
  • Follow the prompt to save your project to your user/documents/bbworkspace/user_lib/projects folder; you can rename the project or keep the name of Default Content 2.1;
    Accept the prompt to synchronize the project on your BBM with your SD card.
1 Like