Based on what we practiced on Thursday, I set up a new folder inside the BB with all the beats for the song set with all the beats specifically tailored for each song. It was easy to do once I stopped using normal computer practices and actually read how the BB manager works. Each song file uses the name of the song, not the name of the original beat so its easy to tell what’s what when I scroll through the song list.
The only thing I don’t quite have a solid grip on is managing projects. I thought I was saving the project directly to the SD card but it was being saved to the computer. I had to wipe the SD card then push the project to the blank card. I don’t think that’s how it’s supposed to work but it got me there.