Display Brightness

I’m rather wondering how the Aeros Looper will do for visibility for an outdoor gig(?)

No idea about the Aeros Looper but as WizzB suggested, an umbrella will work. One of the other buskers here has a very large board of various pedals/loopers/guitar synthesizer, etc and he uses a large golf umbrella when he performs for that reason. But he moves his gear around with a good-sized hand truck so it’s not an issue to add a large umbrella to the gear. His gear includes a large car battery and an AC inverter to power a Bose PA. I prefer to “travel” as light as possible…

2 Likes

Yeah it would have been good for the Aeros to have an HDMI (mini or full size) so you could send the video signal to an external monitor to see the display on a small PC or TV screen facing you instead of just having the Aeros screen facing up towards the sun/sky and get blown out. Maybe they can send it over bluetooth or USB?

@ kinglerxt
You could see the display, but not sure how that would help with use of a touch screen on the actual unit

This is what the Mini 2 (just received, used) looks like - no contrast, unreadable, unusable.
If there is no way to adjust or reset the display then I apparently received a broken unit, please advise.

It does look broken…the one I had a year or so ago was very bright by default