Do the Mallets or Ballad Kits have any 3/4

I have gone through every beat on the machine and would add the new Kits if they had any content that works for 3/4 time. I prefer Classic Country but it is almost impossible to find anything in the machine that does that well. I was hoping that the new kits from the library would add some of that but I can not really tell by listening to the samples.

No the ballad beats are all 4/4 and the Mallet beats are 4/4 with two 6/8 African type beats. I suspect there will be a specific 3/4 pack at some stage as that is quite lacking.

Yeah, I have worn out the World / Waltz / 3/4 time and some songs just sound terrible with that particular song. So I keep my fingers crossed.

How do I get to the new Premium Library of Songs. I signed for dowloads a long time ago. I can’t find where I am supposed to go and no-one will answer my question as to what the cost is if any. Let me know where I have to go. Thank You. Sincerely, Fingerstylepicker.

A simple search will have found a number of people asking the same, however to save you the trouble
www.mybeatbuddy.com/library and they cost $5 each.

Go to the home page, scroll down to the bottom of the page where there are numerous offerings, and click on Library.

You got that right. I came here today hoping to buy a 3/4 package, but none exist. No, wait, they do! Spending $15 right now! Whoo-hoo!

I’d forgotten I’d written that - can’t believe how right I was…
http://mybeatbuddy.com/library/drum-beats/all-in-3-mega-pack/