Does anyone have Christmas Songs

Does anyone have traditional christmas songs;
Feliz Navida, Deck the Halls, Merry Christmas,
Joy to the World, etc…
Church choirs needs your help to do christmas carols this winter. Please help with any songs you might think would work on the Beat Buddy.

I’m going to be using Rock Basic (with the 2nd part removed) from the Gig-Basics beats for Paul Baloche’s version of "Joy to the world (Shout for Joy) this Sunday, although it would work fine without the added chorus.

ok thank you for responding. if you have other please let me know!

Thank you so much.

Aashideacon offerd up this one.
http://mybeatbuddy.com/forum/index.php?resources/brenda-lee-rockin-around-the-christmas-tree-with-bass.195/

Try using a simple “Boom-Chuk” beat by itself with an intro to get people ready. Might work if you don’t want to take the time to make one. That way, you can adjust the “Tempo” if you have your separate remote pedal set to tempo function on play. Just thought if you can’t find the songs in time.
Sincerely, Fingerstylepicker.

ok, I think i have a two songs:
Little Drummer Boy Polka 50 bpm (use the symbols when to change next line)
Silent Night Polka 55 bpm or Waltz 84 bpm

I have even tried it with a Spanish Christmas Song
Pastorcitos Del Monte…Waltz 160 bpm

It works for me

Ricardo:
Try these:
Feliz Navidad: Latin Cha-Cha 2-3 @ 140bpm; incidentally you can do a La Bamba version there too.
Little Drummer Boy: Marching 1 @ 90bpm
Holly Jolly Christmas: Country 7 Brushes Shuffle @ 140 bpm
Jingle Bell Rock: above @ 123 bpm
I’ll be Home for Christmas by Eagles: Blues 4a 6/8: @ 90 bpm
Have yourself a merry little Christmas: Blues 2 @ 80 bpm
Mary did you know: Blues 2 @ 85 bpm
Run Rudolph Run: Pop 8 8ths @ 150 bpm

Hope that gets you started. We used those this past week and seemed to work well.

1 Like

Thank you so much for replying, I will start practicing with our choir on it. We will be singing at a nursing home this weekend the christmas songs. I want to thank you very so much for your input.

I downloaded the free Hand Drum mini pack and found it worked great with traditional Christmas songs. Really wish they would have thrown in a 6/8 time beat in the minipack.

Check out my CHannel for Christmas Songs