Does anyone have I cant help it if im still in love with you?

does anyone have, I cant help it if im still in love with you?

I’ll try to work something up as an OPB. Elvis or Hank?

Hank

I’ll work it up.

Hi I’ve talked to you in the past . My problem is making requests, do you have any suggestions as to how?

I posted the song almost a month ago here: Hank Williams - I Can't Help It (If I'm Still In Love With You) - DOP, OPB & OPBk-strings

I also tagged you in that post with the song; the tag means you should have received an email notification. If you didn’t get an email notification, check your spam or junk e-mail folders.

As to an answer about making requests, just post the request with the complete and correct song title and preferred artist. Also let us know if you want a beat or in a one-press song as drums (DOP), drums with bass (OPB) or with other instruments.

If someone has a MIDI source and is willing to honor a request, they will usually reply to your request which means you have to “watch” your post by clicking the Watching bell icon.

I have received your post and that’s not my issue which is making the request, I can’t seem to get to go through. And as for your help I really appreciate all you’ve done for me. Thanks again Bob Hangebrauk

I just changed your account from Basic to Member so let’s see if that helps.

I’m sure Persist will do a great job as always, but I just want to let you know that a compilation of Hank songs is going to be my next big mega-project. If there are any you want moved to the top of the cue, let me know. I expect I’ll start on this in the next 2 to 3 weeks, after I’ve had time to work out any problems with my new M2 Mac Pro.

1 Like

Presonus studio one 6 has a very simple midi editor like a piano roll editor I figured it out and I’m not pc savvy at all

I actually set down to start working 9n this right before I went to Mexico a couple weeks ago. The first thing I did was check out the instrumentation of Hank’s band. Surprise - there were no drums. The percussive elements we hear in Hank’s songs (other than the drums in Kawliga) come from Hank’s acoustic guitar strums, muted strings, etc. Apparently, no drums was a big thing in Nashville in those days. Bob Wills’ band was an exception, because they were “swing.” So, I reckon I’m still gonna arrange these, but it will be my interpretation, with light drums. Just an FYI to anyone interested. Please request titles you’d lik3 to see first. Otherwise, I’ll just start and the front of the book and work it through.