driving beat- example That old flame Don Henley

Hey guys,
I am very new to using the beat buddy. I am looking for a driving beat like in the song that old flame by Don Henley. Basically it is the bass drum hitting on all 4 with a 8th note closed high hat. Anyone know of a beat/kit like that in the beatbuddy. I have been listening through the beats and haven’t found one just like I am looking for. Thanks in advance for any input you may have.

Do you have any MIDI editing tools and skills? If not, I’m sure someone here can build you the beat you’re looking for. But that song is a lot more than just a four-on-the-floor with 8ths on the hi-hat. There’s some syncopation going on every four bars or so on the hats, and there’s a half-time/offbeat on the snare part way through as well. How much of that are you looking for?

Joe

Hey Joe. Thanks for the reply. I do not have any midi skills but I want to learn some just to work with the beat buddy. I just haven’t had the time to work on it yet. I think if I could get the basic driving beat that would get me started and suffice for right now. Any suggestions on a midi tool to create these beats? I have the beat buddy one downloaded and some told me cubase…cubasis (ipad) could do it but I am not sure.

Here’s a couple i knocked up using Reaper,only basic.Hope they are some help to you.
cheers

Hey I really appreciate the help. I will try it out this weekend.