Drum loops in BeatBuddy

Groove Monkey, how do I get the Freebie Drum Download. I went to the website as shown above but nothing happens when I click on it. Do I have to actually put it in the “Basket” to get the download?
Let me know! Sincerely, Fingerstylepicker.

Hey guys, I literally just signed up for this forum and would appreciate if someone could answer a question I have: I am a singer-songwriter and I just want to use the beat buddy to accompany me at my live shows. I currently use a fender acoustisonica amp for my mic and guitar. If I get a beat buddy will I be able to plug my guitar into the beat buddy and then plug the beat buddy into the amp, allowing me to have the drums, mic, and guitar all coming out of the one amp! Will this compromise the sound?

This is discussed in a number of places here and is also in the quick start guide.
However it all depends what you mean by “compromise the sound” for the best sound you want to plug the BB into a separate full range speaker and subwoofer as the frequency of a real drum kit is quite large, but you can get get quite acceptable results from an acoustic amp. Mine connects to a 12" monitor speaker a couple of feet away and is set so other people can hear it including the rest of the band and congregation, my acoustic guitar is connected to the mono input on the BB. Try and listen to the demos through you amp which should give you some idea how it would sound - all amps are different.

Thanks very much for your reply! The reason I’m asking the question is because I actually have not yet purchased a BB. I am a solo performer and all I can carry with me is my Acoustic Amp and a mic (and obviously my guitar and cables). So I need to be 100% sure that I can run the BB, my vocals, AND my guitar all through the Acoustic Amp (which only has 2 inputs - one for a mic and the other for guitar). Based on your answer, I’m assuming this is definitely possible without compromising too much of the sound? Thanks again for taking the time to help me out.

That is ok, a copy of the quick start guide is in mybeatbuddy.com/downloads and there are a number of Youtube clips demonstrating The various song (drumbeats) in the BB.