Drumset with Voices

Hello everyone.
Does anyone know if there is a Drumset with vocals?
Drums, Bass, Piano, Voices).

Can you elaborate on that a bit? I’m not sure I understand the question. There is a Voice drum set.

There are some songs that require vocals.
To create MIDI file.
Drums, Bass, Piano, Vocals, (Drumset)

Like ooohs and ahhhs?

:joy:

Not sure what’s funny about that: Keyboards often have Vocal Pad voicings, and many go so far as to differentiate between “oohs” and “aaahs.”

It’s just that I usually do my songs with BB’s drumset.
And I play guitar.

You still haven’t told us what you mean by “voices.”

As if it were the choirs in a song.
human voices.

Again, oohs and aahs or actual words?

just ooh aah La La La

Okay, so you need a kit with a vocal pad. I don’t know of one for BB, but I am sure they are out there for other devices, and there are folks on the site here who can tell you how to converted them to work with the BB. Be aware that you may have a limited range of notes, depending on the size of the samples.

For them to work in BB you have to make a new Drumset I guess, so that apart from the drums there are also some vocal notes (and Piano or keyboard).

Exactly.

My question at the beginning was if there was already a Drumset with this.
I probably haven’t explained it well.

Right. So there is a Vocal kit, but it’s human voices making drum sounds.

Ok

Record what you want and add it to a drumset.

For example. Apart from guitar and bass (and main vocals) everything is on the BB.

And how I can add this to a drumset?
I don’t undetstand excuse me
I must create a new drumset?

You can edit a drumset by adding an instrument (ie the sound that you have made) using BBM. Allocate a slot that isn’t being used. I’d then save it as a new drumset (then you don’t have to worry about using correct midi locations). It would be a drumset used in just that song.