DRUMSETS

Somehow my drumset categories have gotten messed up.
Two categories specifically
BALLAD-no options, when I click on BALLAD there’s nothing there
OLDIES-same as BALLAD, in fact it’s greyed out on the pedal
Is there a way to recover the different drum patterns that used to be in those categories?

You want the genre folders, correct? If they’re still on your BeatBuddy (BB) pedal,

• place the SD card in your computer slot reader and

• you can use the BeatBuddy Manager (BBM) File - Open Project, navigate to your SD card

• follow the prompts to save the project to your bbworkspace folder on your computer.

• export the Ballad-mini* and Oldies folders to your desktop

• use the BBM to open the project missing those two folders

• delete the Ballads and Oldies folders (the funky ones that are missing the content)

• BBM File - Import - Folders, navigate to your desktop and select the two folders

• save project; export if needed or synchronize

• If those folders on your pedal are messed up, quit the BBM, then download, unzip Download SD Card backup v2.1 and place the project folder in your user/Documents/bbworkspace/user_lib/projects folder (you might want to give it a new name)

• Launch the BBM and use File - Open Project, navigate to your bbworkspace folder folder and select and open the Default Content 2.1 Project (or whatever you might have named it)

You can run with this new and complete project or you can follow the general steps above to export the two folders you need and then open your old project to import the new folders.

*NOTE: If you bought the Premium Library Content Ballad Beats, you can log back into your Singular Sound account to download it.

1 Like

, I downloaded the file and it’s sitting in downloads on my MacBook
I don’t have this folder in my documents, do I need to create it?
and place the project folder in your user/Documents/bbworkspace/user_lib/projects folder (you might want to give it a new name)

I went to file-open project- on BBM went to downloads and tried to open the download, got an error message saying it’s not a valid project file

Sorry for so many messages, finally got the download in and bother drum set categories are back to normal
Thank you so much

1 Like