Drumstic intro

We need a 4 beat drumstick intro does anybody know how to Di it it would help with acoustic songs cheers , steve

You can in the BB manger, put your cursor over the intro that you want to replace in your song and click. A window will open that will allow you to navigate to the metronome and in that folder is 4 beat with no accents. That should get you what you are looking for. Try only one song at a time. Save project. Sync. Test.

PD

The following topic has a “count in”, change the extension to a midi file and as Pstrdenver has said click the intro and find the file to add it.
viewtopic.php?f=34&t=467

If you ant to use the Metronome click and can’t find the folder, look on the SD card, if it not there - download the latest content, my tutorial videos shows you how to do that.

So I have just added the Metronome midi as an intro and found the folder in BBWorkspace/default_lib/midi_sources/Metronome

The metronome sound is a ticking noise, not a cross-stick sound.

So I made my own count-ins. Please tell me how you like them. There’s a “normal” one as requested by the OP and a few with upbeats.

Hi there,

I just revised the count-ins I posted above. I figured that in some cases you might not want the cross-sticks to be as loud as they were, so I toned down their velocity a little.

Please report back how you like them.

Another update:

I added 1234 count-ins to the 1-2-1234 ones and put everything together in one folder (1234, 1-2-1234, loud, quiet).

Some feedback would be nice. :wink:

EDIT: I know this is a side stick sound, not a cross stick sound. But I still think it’s better than the metronome sound.

Can’t wait to try them when the Mac software is ready. Thanks!