Echo

Hello.
When I plug my beatbuddy and I play, I have enormous echo, which makes it totally inaudible especially with the drumset hammond with bass but equally with other drumset …
What will it take that I do so that it does not happen …
thank you in advance

Please check your forum inbox

thank you…
But my problem comes from my pedal…I can not get the echo out to him according to my drums sets …
I do not understand, and it’s even more difficult with the lack of French translation …
S O S
thank you

Hi, jfp. Please check your forum inbox for a private message. To check your private messages, click on the blue envelope icon in the upper right corner of this page.
[ATTACH]5246[/ATTACH]

I’m having the same issue…what’s the secret?

Firmware upgrade that recognizes midi note off. Are you running 1.8.5?

Yep, pedal is 1.8.5…fine in BBM, not fine on BB…

Ok. You need one of the beta updates. I suggest you start a Conversation with Persist, and request the appropriate update.I believe 1.9.7 was a good one. The latest beta firmware seems good, too, but the latest BBM has several issues, so I really can’t recommend it.

1 Like

And it could be that your BBM is causing the issue. Let Persist know what you are running on both BB and BBM, and which platform Mac or PC.

Thanks Phil. Explains why when I feed it a known good file either off the SD or external midi it behave the same way and ignores note offs…it’s not me going mad…just yet…

Been there, done that. :mad:

Same problem

Download, unzip, import and activate ((in the BeatBuddy Manager (BBM)) the drum set that the song was created with.

1 Like

I found my problem. In a 4 bars beat the last 1/4 note have to be empty.
If not the Bass guitar lopp its going to create an echo.

1 Like