Editor Not Showing Full Screen when Playing.

Hi all -
When I’m playing a beat in the Editor I cannot see the bottom of the screen. If I scroll it down to see those entries it immediately goes back up concealing the bottom lines.
I can get to the bottom during editing, but I can’t see what’s going on when playing.
I tried changing some of the settings provided on the edit screen but nothing helped.
Is there a fix for this?

• WZC-42

Unfortunately no that’s how it works as far as I know

thats actually a good question ,its annoying not to be able to see all the instruments on screen
like to know answer as Ive tried and the zoom and reduce zoom only expand or reduce length

^^^
It’s a capability that was never fully developed and properly implemented in the BeatBuddy Manager (BBM). Although some users use the BBM Midi Editor in place of a DAW, the Midi Editor is not good for much more than verifying that there are no Unsupported Notes in a user created MIDI file.

Thanks for the answers folks. I just wanted to make sure I wasn’t missing a setting.

I would have to agree… in fact I’ve found that the editor doesn’t even show some notes that are actually supposed to be there. It was a nice thought, but poorly developed.

I find the editor useful as I’ve been able to do simple tasks like choosing and assigning an accent hit to a pedal button or add a tom or crash hit to a song I downloaded to change it up a bit.

I find it helpful also for the fast and simple adjustments