End New Recording with MIDI CC

Hi, i am setting up Aeros with a foot controller.

I cannot find a way to end a new recording without starting a new one…

Midi CC41 value 0 starts a new recording

If I trigger CC41 value 0 again it will end recording but start a new one on next track.

I just want to end the recording not start a new one as well.

How can I achieve this that doesn’t involve me having to use the Aeros footswitches? Is there no midi for track play? Or end recording? If not any workaround?

Thanks!

Hey there, currently there is no stop (other than stop immediately), playback, or overdub MIDI command mapping, the only way to do so currently is by doing these actions on the Aeros itself. We are already aware that this is something that people would like to be able to do so we will be adding these capabilities in a future update.

Thank you for your feedback.

Because this is not technically a bug, I will tag not-a-bug

1 Like

Any update on this? Starting record with Midi control isn’t very useful without being able to stop it the same way :slight_smile: Thanks!

CC41 Value 0 at main function
CC 41 value 20 as toggle (this close the loop)
you need to update the Aeros to 4.0

1 Like

Thanks! That works.

I didn’t see the value 20 for CC 41 in the documentation.

Is there other documentation available? I’m looking for midi commands for:

• Play all
  • Select Next Track
  • Overdub Selected Track

Take a look here
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/d/16cNt2v0RL5adPzcpQASpr0PcTM8iEyBzbF6eOaz3j1o/htmlview#
You can switch between BB & Aeros with the tabs, (above , left)

1 Like

Nice. Thanks again. I already see commands that aren’t in the manual.

Apologies, what link did you download manual from? Latest on website seems accurate, let me know!

Here is the manual link:

The link is used on this page: Meet the Best Looper Pedal: Aeros Loop Studio – Singular Sound

Thanks for pointing this out, we’ll update shortly!

1 Like