FALLIN AND FLYIN (Jeff Bridges from CRAZY HEART) OPB

Great little tune … solo is fun. TAB on the cheatsheet. Get out your cowboy boots for this one.
Uses Phil Flood’s SUB-std Pro SWN kit.

NEW: In the zipfile is an MP3 of the BBM file that you can listen to w/o the BB, so you can hear the song before you load it into the BB. Let me know what you think of this. Is it useful???

FALLIN AND FLYIN.zip (3.3 MB)

https://youtu.be/IMdBQfgTQn0

2 Likes

NEW: In the zipfile is an MP3 of the BBM file that you can listen to w/o the BB , so you can hear the song before you load it into the BB. Let me know what you think of this. Is it useful???

Recording the BB output has been my practice for years. Rehearsing song parts would be impossible otherwise. I can upload songs (even those with loops just using a representative length for solos) to a folder for the other guys to work on plus it gives me a sense of how well balanced the parts are and what I need to rework in my DAW to make them sit in the live mix.

i love this song!

It’s a great one from a great movie! Are you guys still getting together? This one would work well.

I’ve been working on a solo show that has that song… unf the old band isn’t around… sensei is no longer with us, and bob was having some arm and hand issues… lately i’ve been going to this cool place in Danville called The Nook on wednesdays for open mic… you should come out!

Has Sensei passed? I truly enjoyed talking to him and playing with him. We sort of had the same taste and many of the same experiences.

A solo show huh??? Pretty interesting. And after New Years, I’ll check out the Nook. I’ll check in with you to see if you’ll be there.