Fender Mustang V2 amp and BB

Newbie here.
I did a search on this forum and didn’t see a lot of hits regarding the Mustang V2 amp.
I’d like to use the BB on this model amp. I’m assuming I’ll plug into the FTSW plug?
How’s does the BB sound on the Fender Mustang amp? Anybody out there using BB on one?
Thanks

It might be OK on a super clean setting… you won’t be able to use any of the amps built in effects for your guitar. It will apply them to the drums as well.

Your amp should have a “aux in” which is probably a mini plug (ipod type headphone jack). 1/8" to 1/8" miniplug cable should do it then it won’t matter what setting you have on the amp.
Keep in mind the BB is meant to be used with full range amplification so with a conventional guitar amp, your going to lose a bit off the low end and a bit off the high end. So if you plug it in and sounds “meh”, it’s the amp, not the BB. Plug it into a PA, computer speakers or even a home stereo system and you’ll get more range.

Thanks guys, for your helpful responses. If I end getting a BB, I’ll go with running it through a set of decent computer speakers.