Fill ending crash placement?

As a new user I have been searching online for two days trying to find this simple answer…

I can’t believe it’s not addressed or easy to find the answer?

The crash obviously lands on 1 after a fill… For this to happen the main beats in a song would have to include the crash on 1 which you don’t want as it’s played every time it loops…

How does BeatBuddy process the fill endings as it moves to each main section?

Does it recognize GM midi crash numbers and ignores them unless a fill or transition loop is played… or…

Do you have to create main beats of “x” number of measures as to avoid the crash being heard again on the 1 beat?

Why is this not covered in the manual or any tutorial video I have seen?

Thanks!

I don’t understand it either, it must temporarily run both sequences concurrently?

Not sure why this was not posted here or even why it is not part of the basic midi beat creation instructions…
It’s an obvious and fair musical question into the process of using the product.
This is the response I received from support… Hope it helps…

[I]"Hi William,

I forwarded this question on to Goran, who creates the content, and this is what he responded:

I always create a 2-bar file for 1-bar fill, out of which the 1st bar is fill and the 2nd bar contains only a crash on beat 1. This goes for any time signature.

Keep Rockin’!
Jay, BeatBuddy’s roadie"
[/I]
Me again… It appears the program plays the downbeat of the second measure included in the fill before resorting (continuing) to two beat of the first measure of any “main beat”… So the algorithm processes ahead to the second beat of the main beat after being told to play a fill.

If that makes sense?

Yes, this was my experience as well and I got a similar response from Goran when I asked. I built a bunch of intros (you can find them in the MIDI resources section) but couldn’t get them to play properly until I added a ‘phantom beat’ at the start of the second measure.

i think it simply overlaps. it’s pretty slick i think.