FREE NAMM Tickets! -- Deadline today!

Hi Everybody,

We were finalizing our NAMM preparations and we realized we have an extra 5 NAMM tickets that we can give you guys. However the deadline to register them is today.

So if anyone is in the Anaheim, California area on Jan 16-19, 2020 and wants to attend the world’s largest musical products exhibition, please post below. First 5 people to claim the tickets get them.

I’ll take one.

I’ll take if possible (2?)

live right up the street, pass convention center to drop/pickup my girl at train station, would definitely use one or two

The free registration deadline has passed… we still have a few passes available, but NAMM now charges $50/registration. If anyone is still interested, send $50 by PayPal to support@singularsound.com and email us with your full legal name (to support@singularsound.com)

@DavidPackouz Support let me know they still had tickets, so I sent $50 via PayPal Wednesday morning. Unfortunately, I haven’t heard anything back since then. I called NAMM and they have no record of my registration.

Sent 3 emails, tried to call the support number, and sent a few Instagram messages (which were seen), but haven’t been able to get any response.

I totally understand that NAMM must be chaotic and exciting, and that there are far more important things going on. But based on the generous offer of the opportunity to buy NAMM passes, and explicit confirmation from support that they were still available, I booked a flight, rental car, a place to stay, and used two days of vacation from work. The lack of communication is making me worried that all of that will go to waste :confused:

Please let me know if you have an idea of what’s going on. Even a “we’re working on it” or “we can’t get you the pass” would be helpful at this point; it’s too late to cancel any of the travel expenses, but at the very least I could avoid getting on the plane.

Update: Ian gave me a call and is looking into it!