From loop studio menu to recording - I can't predict the behavior once I hit the switch

Bear with me, this is probably another absurdly dumb thing on my part.

I keep running into this problem when I’m ready to lay a new track in 6x6 and I hit the record switch from loop studio what happens afterwards I can never be sure. Sometimes playback will start one bar early which is great, only I’m also thinking it will start on the first bar and I wind up striking the first note and messing up the whole thing. I go back to stop (sometimes I delete all on accident. especially after making repeat mistakes and just getting impatient and trying to get back to loop studio main menu). I try again and then it might start with an already fixed length or it might start a bar early or right on the first bar. I can’t seem to figure out how it makes up its mind on what to do when I hit that switch each time. I probably have the wrong idea on how this works. Can someone please explain this to me? I apologize if it’s been answered a thousand times. I can’t figure it out for the life of me and it’s contributing to my problem with deleting all tracks. Thank you.

1 Like

Hey there, I’m sorry you’re having so much trouble. The Aeros creates a new song based on the last saved song’s settings.

Please reach out to support@singularsound.com and they can set up a call and go through any questions you have on behavior one on one or whatever is most convenient for you.