Getting an Error when trying to sync project with SD card:

I just started getting this error when trying to sync my project with the SD card. It says "Unable to delete D:/Effects/config.csv. I can’t do it manually because it says the disk is write protected. Any assistance would be appreciated. thanks

Check to see that the card is not locked. The lock is a slide on the side of the card.

Wow, thanks I never realized there was a lock on the physical card. Just a quick follow up. I changed computers and before this happened everything seemed to be working fine. Now I believe that issue is resolved but when you sync your project and it ask to choose a folder, what folder do you choose? It is on the SD card but I don’t know which one to choose and I don’t want to choose the wrong one. I don’t recall having to do this before. thanks

You should not have to choose a folder on your SD card to sync to. The BeatBuddy Manager (BBM) is supposed to sync to the top level of the SD card—not to a folder. When you start the sync process, make sure the unlocked card is in your SD slot reader first, navigate to it and once you’ve selected it, press Open and the process should begin.

If you’re still having issues and if you have not done so yet on this new computer, you might want to use the BBM > Tools > Set Workspace Location and navigate to and select where your project is stored on your computer.

If you continue to have this problem, you might want to use the BBM File > Export > Project to SD card and accept the prompt to overwrite existing files and when complete, approve the prompt for future synchronization.

Okay thanks, I thought I did that before but maybe not. Will give it a try…