greek drum set and beats please

greek drum set and beats please. You have made beats and percusion for other countries. Don’ t leave us “alone”…

Hi Dristas,
I am currently working on my own Greek beats as we speak, I am programming from scratch via Cubase, the beats will include Rumba, Tsifteteli, Zebekiko, 3/4 5/8 6/8 9/8 Hassapiko, Tsamiko, Payion, Nissiotiko, Kalamatiano and so on. I will be using them live at my gigs.It will take some time but I will upload them all once completed.

Are you Greek?

Yes I am Greek, I have just started programming Greek beats on BB

1 Like

Please post in English so that we can all be a part of the conversation. Thank you

Ok
Sorry

1 Like

Hi Dristas,

I am very interested please.

Thanks

I’m looking for Greek beats too.

Any help would be appreciated.

Gia sou file - Mporis va mou steilis to standard set me toumberleki?

Se euxarisro!

Please include me on this. I play Balkan Music and i am specifically looking for 7/8 grouped 3+2+2, 11/16 grouped 2+2+3+2+2, 15/16 grouped 2+2+2+2+3+2+2, and 25/16 grouped 3+2+2+3+2+2+2+2+3+2+2. I have downloaded 7/8 (or 7/16 grouped 2+2+3, and 9/8 grouped as 2+2+2+3 successfully. I would also be interested in the Tsamiko beat and the Zembekeiko beat when you have them completed.

Please follow the forum rules by posting in English so that all members can understand your post. If you wish to converse privately with a user, you may use the forum private conversation.

Hi Amadeus, have you uploaded your Greek beats? I am looking for Greek rhythms myself, but am not that good at programming. If you are willing to share, I would greatly appreciate it.

Damianos