Gypsy jazz

Hello!
Have You some beats for Gypsy Manouche jazz style swing? Didn’t find nothing really rigth for this, The jazz libraries are too sophisticated. It’s a special type of swing offbeat, mean “estam”. Any suggestions?

I made for myself one. Here is my first attempt. Made with Beat Builder. It’s something like “polka” with swing feel. It can be used with some gypsy jazz songs or oldie, jazzy songs. It’s to harsh for me still. Will try working on refinement. Call it Estam Swung. Estam is a special gypsy backbeat, 2

How’s the Manoche style working? I arrived here looking for something rhythmically suitable for “Dark Eyes” which is often played sans drums so really it’s no wonder that the La Pompe thing isn’t too easy to find.

Hi Lukas!
Yes it’s hard to find real good La Pompe. I can’t yet. If I’ll find something, let you know.
Cheers
Gabor

Although I love my Beat Buddy Pedal, I like my Gypsy Jazz without drums.
Let the Guitar(s) pump the beat.
:slight_smile:

I love it too, but the jazz side is a little bit weak.
Though, I’ll try to make some jazzy beats. If it will suceed, will send you them.
Cheers
Gabor

Hi! I don’t understand clearly this new forum. I can’t to upload midi files, just images. So, I found some interesting stuff for Django style. If you want it, please send me your email or contact to me on old forum. Will send you some midi files. Cheers

Gabor

Hello!
Here is something for Django. Not perfect, but I made it as experiment. It’s really simple, but it was hard work. Tweaking with brush swirls in BB brush kit.
Hope you can use it.

Django_swing.sng (1.6 KB)

Excellent- I’d forgotten about this.
Yes I’ll try it out- oodles of thanks for doing that ! Thank you…

Let me know, what do you think! It’s important, as I’m working on more sophisticated, quieter, groovy old style jazzy beats. The biggest problem is the brush swirls, which are not too perfect in otherwise great BB. Yes, and if you are looking for really good jazz beats, I can reccommend the Groove Monkee’s Jazz Buddy library (it’s prepared especially for BB). It’s excellent, but no brush sweeps and swirls neither there, so this problem waiting for solution.
Cheers
Gabor

Hi!
Maybe you’re interested still.