Head Over Boots - John Pardi

I’ve uploaded a PDF of the lyrics, chords and BB notations that I use:
TF = Transition Fill
TF2 = Transition Fill (hold for 2 bars)
Outro = Outro Fill In
Fill = Fill In
pause = pause beat
*asterisk on a chord = 1 strum and hold (or stop)

I’ve added Cabasa (midi #69) to the Standard Kit. If you need the .wav samples for this, you can find them in some of my other posts.

where can I get this setting for my beat buddy?

I’ll have to re-upload. All of the files within the forum were lost since this was posted. I’ll try to do that for you tonight.

Okay, here is the song file along with .wav samples for Tambourine (midi #54) and Cabasa (midi #69) that I’ve added to the Standard Drum Set. I’ve also included screenshots of the settings of each instrument in case you need to add them to your drum set. You’ll also find a PDF of the lyrics, chords and BB notations that I use to navigate through the song. HAVE FUN WITH IT!

Beatbuddy Notes/Symbols Legend:
Blue Triangle (play button) = Start/Fill In
Blue square with number = Transition Fill (number represents number of bars to hold the transition fill)
Blue “P” = Pause
Red “O” = Outro
*asterisk on chords = 1 strum and stop or hold

Head Over Boots.zip (793.8 KB)

1 Like

Thanks Shawn

Greatly appreciate the road map

@shawno814 Thanks I like this song. I am very new to this. I was able to download the song and save it. Now, with respect to the Cabasa and Tambourine wav files, I edited the standard drum kit and added Cabasa and Tambourine instrument wav files. Is that all that I need to do for this song to play correctly?

Most of the Default Content drum sets were updated a few years ago to include the tambourine and the shaker (which you could probably use instead of the cabanas). No need to update or to change. Here’s a screen shot to show the contents of the Standard drum set.

If you have not updated your Default Content, now is a good time to update.

2 Likes