HEADPHONE DISPLAY WONT STOP POPPING UP!

I have tried to email you guys a few times in the past couple of days but haven’t gotten a response. The issue I am having seems to be something experienced by others, which is the fact that the headphones display keeps popping up during using beats. This has become so frequent that during a 3 hour practice yesterday, it remained up for almost the entire time. I have two shows this weekend at a particular venue who expects BANDS. Im a solo artist and managed to get these gigs bc of the fact that I use your pedal along with other effects to where I AM the band. However, with my “drummer” malfunctioning, this is difficult to do.

I have contacted Musicians Friend and Sweetwater to just purchase a new pedal and have it fed ex’d to me for my many upcoming shows while this issue gets worked out, but no one has any available.

I have looked on the forum and it seems that many people are having the issue where the display for the headphones volume comes up. I did not see any solutions in the forum that would not void the warranty we have on your product (such as someone suggesting going inside and removing the disc all together if you never use it)

Mine is doing this at almost a constant rate now and it is interfering with being able to use this for my live gigs. The disc that you turn to control the headphone volume is not loose, and it functions properly in clicking off and expressing on the screen when you turn it to full volume.

I have another gig on Friday and need to find a remedy to this situation ASAP. I would love to be able to speak to someone directly but I saw no phone number to achieve that. Musicians Friend offered to try to contact you via their number to see if there was anything they could do to assist me with this dilemma.

I would greatly appreciate your timely response. If I have to purchase another one and have it next day air shipped so I have something that works correctly for my shows that begin Friday evening, I have no problem with that…as long as I can send you my current malfunctioning one for a refund.

Please let me know how to proceed ASAP. My phone number is once again listed below if you’d like to contact me by phone, as this could expedite the process.

Thank you in advance

Marie Anderson
704-252-2682