Hello and Just Ordered a Beat Buddy

Hi everybody,

I just signed up for the forum after ordering myself a BeatBuddy and the switch pedal. I’m a 30-year gigging keyboardist and vocalist playing acoustic piano gigs or keys bass/piano (which I love). I’ve also got two up and coming musicians, 8 and 11 years old that I enjoy jamming with. A long time ago, I used to do all my own MIDI tracks. That was cool, but I don’t really have time for that anymore, and they sound the same every time. I have Ableton Live, which is awesome, but honestly, it sucks to bring and run a computer while you’re performing, and you still have a good bit of prep for the gigs. The BeatBuddy looks really nice so far and you can just take off with it with on the fly requests from the audience. It should be here next Tuesday and I’ll be gigging with it ASAP at my local venues and the church where I’m the pianist. I miss live performances and I hope this will facilitate me getting back into it with less gear. I’m really looking forward to playing with BeatBuddy and interacting with you all here on the forum.

Donny

Welcome, Donny. If you haven’t downloaded and installed the BeatBuddy Manager (BBM), now is a good time to do so and it will give you a head start when your pedal arrives. Also a great time to browse the forum and add to your knowledge.

Congrats on the new pedal purchase. Glad to have you as a part of the community!